Friday, May 13, 2016

OUGD602 / PPP / The Postgraduate Plan

The Postgraduate Plan:

Informed by my own investigation into the inequality faced by Northern based students when entering the creative industries here

After much deliberation, the decision between education and industry has concluded with Industry. Although I would thoroughly enjoy post graduate study, the industry professionals and tutors I have asked agree that postgrad study is viable for a future teacher or a self indulgence to a certain extent if I can be afforded – I am neither of the two therefore the decision to go straight into industry seems logical.


Location has been of great debate this year, the Intern article allowed me to conclude through research that London cannot be beaten in relation to amount of job opportunities at the moment alongside the greater creative scene. Discovering this through research and experiencing London while at DAZED leaves me to conclude Industry and South are the most logical answer to North or South, Education or Industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment